- 1 box Brownie Mix (including eggs, oil, and water required)
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp. Water
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Prepare and bake brownies as indicated on box.
- Cool completely, for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and water with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownies (still in pan).
- Microwave chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter for 30-60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes, then spread over peanut butter mixture in brownie pan.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set (approximately 30 minutes).
Shelley: Keep brownies refrigerated until ready to serve, otherwise the chocolate topping softens and makes them very messy to eat. Other than that, delicious!! Everyone loved them!
Ryan: Perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate!!