- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Margarine
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth (or more)
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked, cubed
- Cooked Vegetables (I like to use frozen mixed vegetables)
- Pie Crust (click for recipe)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Prepare pastry and arrange it in a pie pan.
- Melt the butter with the flour, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until mix is smooth and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in chicken and broth.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly - for approximately 1 minute.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Pour into pastry, and cover with a crust top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until crust is brown.