The easiest yummy Easter treats I've ever made!
~ 1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (or dry mix)
~ 1 cup white frosting
~ 1/4 cup flaked coconut
~ Twizzlers pull and peel
~ green food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Grease and flour a 24 mini-muffin pan. Prepare dry cookie mix (if necessary).
2. Place one square of cookie dough into each cup. Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Place pan on a wire rack to cool. Using a toothpick, make two small holes on the top of each cookie, wide enough to fit a piece of Twizzler. Cool cookies completely.
4. Add green food coloring to the frosting. Using a small knife, add a small amount of frosting to the top of each cookie.
5. Add coconut and a couple drops of food coloring in a plastic bag. Shake the bag to color the coconut. Dip each cookie in the coconut. Add a couple jellybeans to each cookie. Stick the Twizzler handle on (this didn't work for me so I just used some extra frosting to hold it in place).