- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon milk (I omitted)
- 1/2 cup crushed nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips (I used regular tortilla chips)
- Pre-heat oven to 375°. Lightly grease cookie sheet, or cover sheet with tin foil.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Separate dough into 4 rectangles (each rectangle will be 2 crescent rolls). Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Place cheese slices on rectangles if you want.
- Place hot dog close to the end of a rectangle and roll up the dough. Press edges to seal.
- Brush rolls with milk (I didn't do this.. they stuck fine without the milk). Roll in crushed tortilla chips.
- Place the rolls, seam side down, on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-22 minutes or until a deep golden brown.
We only ate one hot dog each, and put the other two (already cooked) in the refrigerator. They were a great, easy lunch the next day and tasted just as good as the previous night.