- Tater tots, uncooked
- Cooked meat (ground beef, ground turkey, chicken...)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cans Green beans, or any other vegetable you prefer
- Cook meat in a skillet, with or without seasonings. I used 2 patties of ground beef and cooked it with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- In a small saucepan, combine chicken broth, soy milk, flour and some more onion and garlic powder. Stir until thick. Don't worry if there are a couple lumps.
- Spread the cooked meat in the bottom of a 13x9 glass baking pan. Spread vegetables over the top.
- Pour the broth mixture over the top of the vegetables, being sure to cover the whole pan.
- Top it off with as many tater tots as you'd like (the more the better, though it may affect your total cooking time).
- Bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for 45-60 minutes, or until the tater tots are fully cooked.