- Stew Meat
- Ground Pepper
- 2 segments of Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 2 or 3 Bay Leaves
- Potatoes, cubed
- Carrots, sliced
**The amount of stew meat, potatoes, and vegetables all depends on how much stew you want to make. I use fresh carrots, but frozen peas.**
**Start cooking the meat approximately 3 hours before serving time**
- Cut meat into 1" or 2" cubes, if not pre-cut.
- Coat meat in a flour and pepper mixture.
- Fry the meat with the chopped garlic until it is crusty and brown, but not fully cooked.
- Fill a large pot with about 2" of water (basically just enough to cover the meat).
- Add the meat, Worcestershire sauce, beef bouillon cubes, bay leaves, salt and pepper to the pot.
- Simmer on medium heat until the meat is done.
- When the meat is done, add more water, potatoes, and carrots.
- Add the peas at the very end.
- In a glass bowl, mix ice cold water and flour with a fork until thick. Pour flour mixture into the pot using a strainer, and stir the stew immediately.
- Cook a little while longer, until everything is fully cooked and the stew has a good consistency.