Source: My Aunt Janice
- Ground beef (amount varies.. I usually use about 4 lbs)
- 5 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- In a large glass bowl combine ground beef, eggs and bread crumbs. Using your hands. That's the only way to make it come out correctly.
- Form the mixture into balls. You can make them as large or as small as you want.
- Bake for 15 minutes... or until they are almost cooked completely (this will depend on the size of the meatballs).
- Add the meatballs to a saucepan with sauce. They will finish cooking in there and will also absorb some of the sauce.
- I often put the uncooked meatballs in the freezer. They're great for lazy dinner nights. 15 minutes in the oven and they're ready to eat!