- 1/4 lb. Bacon (we didn't have any, so I used pepperoni)
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped garlic (I omitted)
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti
- 2 Carrots, shredded
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmigiana Cheese
- 1/2 cup Peas
- Cook spaghetti in lightly salted boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Leave approx. 1 tbsp. of oil in the skillet and add garlic. Season with pepper.
- Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the bacon (or pepperoni) and pasta. I also added peas, to add a vegetable to the meal.
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Season the scrambled eggs with salt (I omitted because I try not to add any sodium to my diet).
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the eggs, whisking quickly until they thicken, but do not scramble. The eggs will simply coat the pasta and meat.
- Add the cheese and more salt and pepper if desired.
Shelley: Good. Quick to make. Easy because all of the ingredients are staples, so it's something that would be good to make in a pinch.
Ryan: Not overly filling, maybe would be better with the bacon, or something hardier.