Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Korean Bulgogi


Source: Me

Ingredients: 
  • Beef (I use whatever is on sale)
  • Bulgogi Marinade (I prefer liquid marinade as opposed to a spice rub. My favorite is the kind with sesame seeds and pear juice. It's amazing!)
  • Rice Noodles
  • Broccoli
Directions: 
  1. Marinate the meat overnight in the refrigerator.
  2. Cook meat in a frying pan (I use a large skillet pan, so that there is room for everything at the end).
  3. While meat is cooking, boil rice noodles in water. Drain when cooked.
  4. Once meat is cooked, add a little bit more marinade to the pan, and chopped broccoli (frozen or fresh).
  5. Once broccoli is cooked, add rice noodles and some more marinade to frying pan.
  6. Cook until rice noodles are slightly brown, and serve.
Review:

My husband was a little anxious the first time I made this... it was his first time trying Korean food. All it took was one bite and he was hooked! The noodles don't look that appetizing, but once they are cooked in the marinade they soak up a ton of flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment