- 8 oz. Vanilla Yogurt (I used Dannon Light n' Fit) **Due to the process in which yogurt is made, it is okay for people allergic to milk protein to eat yogurt**
- 1 Can of Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Can of Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Banana, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups of Grapes (I used green grapes)
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut
- Combine all ingredients, except yogurt, in a large bowl.
- Fold in yogurt.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Very simple to prepare. It is great for parties (I made it for a cook out), but also works well as a healthy snack.