(picture from Beantown Baker)Source: Me
- 4 pork chops
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce (I used Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Spray bottom and sides of slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Fill bottom of slow cooker with water, just until the bottom is covered.
- Place uncooked pork chops in bottom of slow cooker. (I didn't cut the fat off)
- Cover pork chops with barbecue sauce, salt and brown sugar.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove pork chops from slow cooker. Cut off the fat.
- Using a fork, pull the pork apart, and put it back in the slow cooker.
- Cook for another 30 minutes or so, until all of the liquid has been soaked up.