- 12 small peeled potatoes
- 1 lb center cut cod
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 12 small white onions or 2 yellow onions, cut into wedges (we omitted)
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Parboil potatoes and onions, separately.
- Grease a shallow oven dish with margarine and place the cod in the center.
- Arrange the onions and potatoes around the fish and sprinkle with the herbs.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, basting frequently with melted margarine (the more the better).
- Sprinkle with paprika 10 minutes before removing from the oven.