- 2 pounds bay scallops
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Pat scallops with a paper towel until as dry as possible.
- Place scallops in a baking pan. Pour the melted butter into the baking pan.
- Combine the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, bread crumbs and bacon in a bowl. Mix well.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over scallops.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.