|Picture from Robin|
- 1 box cherry (or other red colored) jello
- 1 box lime (or other green colored) jello
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 4 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 4 cups water
- In large bowls, prepare jello (add two cups of boiling water to each bowl and stir until completely dissolved).
- Add two cups of frozen yogurt to each bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the green jello into a 9x13 glass pan. Place in refrigerator for 30-40 (or more) minutes, or until completely set. Spread a thin layer of sour cream across the entire pan. Pour half of the red jello on top and put in refrigerator for 30-40 minutes, or until set. Repeat with the rest of the jello.
**I omitted the sour cream when I made this and it was a disaster. When I would pour the next layer of jello it would ruin the previous layer. There wasn't anything to keep all of the layers together. A good dairy-free substitution would be dairy-free whipped cream or frosting. It tasted really good, but just wasn't very presentable :)