- 4 skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 peaches, sliced (I used one can of sliced peaches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 ground cloves (I used nutmeg)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Place chicken in the baking pan and sprinkle with half of the brown sugar. Place the peach slices on top of the chicken and sprinkle the other half of the brown sugar on top. Then sprinkle the ginger, cloves and lemon juice over that.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.