- 1/2 cup Quaker Enriched Corn Meal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup milk (I used Silk Soy Milk)
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the milk, and then coat with the corn meal mixture.
- Place chicken in an oven-safe pan (I use Corningware), pour margarine over chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and tender. Bake time depends on the thickness of the chicken.