- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1/2 cup of raisins (approximately)
- 1 1/2 cup milk (I made mine with Silk soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- pinch of salt
- Cook rice and allow it to cool.
- In an oven safe bowl (glass or ceramic) combine the rice, raisins (as many or as few as you'd like. I like a lot), milk, vanilla, sugar and beaten eggs. Mix until they're well combined. Add a couple pinches of salt to taste and mix again.
- Put about 1" of water in a 13x9 pan. Place the bowl of rice into the 13x9 pan.
- Cook at 350° for about 45 minutes or more (time could differ.. in my convection oven 45 minutes was perfect). It is done when you can stick a butter knife into it and the knife comes out clean.