Picture from The Pioneer WomanSource: The Pioneer Woman
- 2 potatoes
- Chopped Onion (we omitted)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (I used half and half)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop the potatoes into cubes.
- Create two bowls out of tin foil. Put the cubes from one potato in each tin foil bowl.
- On top of the potatoes, add 2 tablespoons of butter, 1/2 cup of heavy cream, salt and pepper to taste, and 1/2 tablespoon of parsley.
- Wrap the bundles very tightly (or else you'll end up with melted butter and cream all over the bottom of your oven.. said from experience).
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender. I have a horrible oven and they cooked for over an hour and still weren't as soft as I would have liked. So, in other words, this time isn't set in stone.