Picture from The Pioneer Woman
Source: The Pioneer Woman
- 6 carrots, peeled
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Slice carrots down the middle, so they are all approximately the same thickness.
- Arrange the carrots on a cookie sheet side by side.
- Drizzle olive oil over the carrots, then sprinkle thyme, salt and pepper.
- Toss the carrots until they are well coated.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Mine were slightly burnt at the ends, which were very thin. However, this gave them a very sweet taste, and the burnt ends were actually delicious.)