Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pan-Fried Pork Chops

We love pork chops. But every single time I make them, I make them the same way. Breaded and baked in the oven. I wanted something different and quick, and found this recipe.
Ingredients:
  ~ 1/4 cup flour
  ~ 2 pork chops
  ~ 1/4 teaspoon salt
  ~ 1/4 teaspoon pepper **Instead of salt and pepper I used a pepper steak spice blend we had. I definitely recommend experimenting with spice collections like this. It came out amazing!**
  ~ 2 tablespoons canola oil

Directions:
1.  Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil.

2.  Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper (or other spice combination). Dredge pork in the flour.

3.  Once the pan is hot, add the pork. Cook on one side for approximately 5 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 5 minutes or until done. Serve with homemade applesauce



Source: myrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment