~ 2 1/4 cups flour
~ 1 teaspoon salt
~ 1 teaspoon baking soda
~ 2 sticks unsalted margarine, softened
~ 1 cup sugar
~ 1 cup packed brown sugar
~ 2 eggs
~ 1 tablespoon vanilla
~ 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
~ 1 bag of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Using a mixer, combine butter, both sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips using a wooden spoon.
5. Drop cookies on cookie sheet using a spoon.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and cool on a baking rack.
Source: Food Network