- 8 potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Wash potatoes and cut them into french fry sized strips.
- Put the strips in a bowl of cool water to wash some of the starch out of them.
- Drain the potatoes well, then add the olive oil and a little bit of salt to the bowl.
- Mix well, until all of the potatoes are coated.
- Spray a cookie sheet with the cooking spray and place the potatoes flat on top.
- Cook at 350° for 20-25 minutes. For the last 5 minutes or so, cook under the broiler.