Very simple and delicious! Good way to dress up a boxed cake mix.
~ 1 box white cake mix (plus eggs, water and oil required by mix)
~ 1 3oz. box of flavored Jello
~ 1 cup boiling water
1. Prepare cupcakes according to box.
2. Allow cupcakes to cool for 10 minutes in pan.
3. Using a straw or fork, poke a hole (or holes) in the top of the cupcakes.
4. In a separate bowl, mix Jello powder and boiling water until the power is completely dissolved.
5. Pour Jello liquid into holes, being careful not to spill any (it will set like regular Jello and will get sticky and messy).
6. Put cupcake pans in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. Frost with whatever frosting you prefer (I used this frosting).